(Note – Breaking the norm of one post a day for something that’s important to yours truly. To read today’s earlier post and ongoing discussion regarding “tolerance” click here.)
Some of the comments in reply to Monday’s post on the Capital Pride Parade & Festival raised an interesting question: what do we mean when we talk about “tolerance” in our society?
The issue many take with the use of the word […]
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This