Know what song always bothered me as a child? “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus.”
Obviously the song is a tongue in cheek story of a child who sees his father as Santa kissing his mother and not knowing who he really is underneath the beard and suit, assumes the worst.
Well, obvious if you’re an […]
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This