Next Thursday, April 28th, you’ll get a chance to have breakfast with your favorite blogger and raise money for a great cause.
It’s all part of the 2011 Dining Out for Life event to benefit the AIDS Council of Northeast New York. Eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner at participating locations and 25% of your bill will go to the AIDS Council of Northeastern New York. Even better, all the money you help raise is guaranteed to be spent right here in the Capital Region.
To that end, I’ll be at FLAVOUR CAFE (228 4th Street, Troy) from 7:30am – 10:00am for breakfast, and want you all to join me. I’m hoping to line up a few other willing participants from the blogosphere as well. It’ll be a great opportunity to hang out, chat, network, and raise money for a very worthy cause. Last year’s Dine-Out-a-Thon netted in excess of $48,000. Let’s see if we can top that, no?
If you can’t make it out on Thursday and still want to contribute, you can do so at their online donation page.
- A day of dining out benefits AIDS agencytimesunion.com
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This