Sandy was strong, fast, and agile. The perfect candidate for The Races, an annual gathering that centers on a violent footrace in the hills of South Dakota.
This race takes place because society has fallen into disrepair. In the second decade of the 21st Century, America lost its way. Despite […]
For the last four years, Phillip Patterson has been engaged in an exercise that’s pretty unusual in the 21st Century: transcribing the King James Bible, all 92,000 words of it, using pen and paper.
The Wall Street Journal has more on the project:
From Aron Heller of The Associated Press comes the story of a small child – a little girl – who is spit upon and cursed at by ultra-Orthodox Jews as she walks to school in the town of Beit Shemesh, just West of Jerusalem. (watch video)
It’s a […]
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This