Friday 10/26/2012 from the Crowne Plaza Hotel Ballroom in Albany, NY
Tonight was Cage Wars’ second amateur MMA event. The third will be held next month at the Washington Ave. Armory
- Jahloni “Bruce Leroy” Kum (Tigon) def. Andrew Chirico (Atlas MMA) via Unanimous Decision.
- Scott Affiniato (Independent) def. Matt Yarber (Independent) via Submission in R1 (RNC)
- Steve “Baby Bear” Hebert (Tigon) def. Anthony Tedesco (MVMMA) via TKO in R1
- Adam Barrett (Atlas MMA) def. Charra Phon (Lions Den) via Submission in R1 (Armbar)
- Clayton Holmes (Atlas MMA) def. Joe Claudio (Team Knucklehead) via TKO in R2
- Rob Best (MVMMA) def Mike Berrios via TKO in R2
- Pete “Quick Draw” McGraw (MVMMA) def. Asi Somburu (Atlas MMA) via Unanimous Decision
- Josh Armstrong (Trinity MMA) def. Josh Ricci (MVMMA) via Split Decision
- Dan Van Alst (Atlas MMA) def. Eric “Money” Mendiola (MVMMA) via submission in R1 (Standing Guillotine)
- Dan Ladd (Spa City) def. Ben Okerke (TNT) to retain the Cage Wars Heavyweight Title via DQ Okerke hit Ladd with an illegal knee to the head. Cageside doctor wouldn’t allow it to continue.
- Rigoberto Miranda (Team Knucklehead) def. Jay Valasco (Animals MMA) via R3 KO to win the Cage Wars Featherweight Title
- Alfred Alo (TNT) def. Ronnie Torress (Trinity MMA) via R3 KO to win the Cage Wars Middleweight Title
Note: A scheduled undercard bout between Andrew Smith (USA Karate) and. Topher Herrara (Legion Training Center) was cancelled.