Kevin Marshall is a comedian, writer, and producer for digital, social, and television operating out of New York, NY.
Originally hailing from the Albany area, which is most famous for being given the perplexing designation of “Volvo-land” in an episode of “Law & Order,” Kevin spent much of his late 20s performing as a theatrical actor, emcee, host, and stand-up comedian. In his first year of comedy he landed third in a poll by Metroland of best local comedians and was featured at venues throughout the area and beyond. He even got paid for most of them. Fancy that!
Kevin’s freelance writing credits during this time included the Albany Times Union, Spike.com, and UFC.com. His work garnered attention from publications and websites such as The Smithsonian, The Atlantic, and New York Magazine. He also covered boxing and MMA events for the Knick Ledger and composed editorial content for Spike’s “MMA Uncensored Live.”
After making the move out of “Volvo-land” (he’s still not sure what the Hell that means), Kevin wrote on-air segments and interstitial programs for Spike TV before joining WWE as a member of the Creative team. He’s since returned to Spike, soon to become the Paramount Network, as a producer of social and digital content, working on shows including but not limited to “Lip Sync Battle,” “The Mist,” and “Heathers.”
His favorite color is red, and in his free time, he enjoys writing website bios in the third person.
- .@paramountnet took home a few Clios last night - including Gold for our “Goodbye Spike” social campaign!
about 1 day ago
- This is like an airline pilot saying he meant to crash his plane to make you think about airline safety. https://t.co/5ERB3xWSte
about 2 days ago
- Really interesting ad campaign https://t.co/9SIfISwndG
about 3 days ago
- One of them is @BrendanScannell who - who within a year is gonna become famous enough to unfollow me. https://t.co/tlRZzplHIv
about 4 days ago
- John McAfee is a character in a Norman Mailer novel before the editor sent through notes. https://t.co/tIhFmRUlr0
about 5 days ago
- This remembrance of Stan Lee by @BRIANMBENDIS perfectly encapsulates what he meant to all of us. https://t.co/axbiylFnbT
about 5 days ago
- Steven dresses like a Russian kid trying to dress like an American. #90DayFiance
about 6 days ago
- Thread. https://t.co/yLgZSJYsFf
about 7 days ago
- .@paramountnet took home a few Clios last night - including Gold for our “Goodbye Spike” social campaign! Honored… https://t.co/UL9Fz1f4g9