Kevin Marshall is a comedian, writer, and producer for digital, social, and television operating out of New York, NY.
Originally hailing from the Albany area, which is most famous for being given the perplexing designation of “Volvo-land” in an episode of “Law & Order,” Kevin spent much of his late 20s performing as a theatrical actor, emcee, host, and stand-up comedian. In his first year of comedy he landed third in a poll by Metroland of best local comedians and was featured at venues throughout the area and beyond. He even got paid for most of them. Fancy that!
Kevin’s freelance writing credits during this time included the Albany Times Union, Spike.com, and UFC.com. His work garnered attention from publications and websites such as The Smithsonian, The Atlantic, and New York Magazine. He also covered boxing and MMA events for the Knick Ledger and composed editorial content for Spike’s “MMA Uncensored Live.”
After making the move out of “Volvo-land” (he’s still not sure what the Hell that means), Kevin wrote on-air segments and interstitial programs for Spike TV before joining WWE as a member of the Creative team. He’s since returned to Spike, soon to become the Paramount Network, as a producer of social and digital content, working on shows including but not limited to “Lip Sync Battle,” “The Mist,” and “Heathers.”
His favorite color is red, and in his free time, he enjoys writing website bios in the third person.
- It’s 10:28pm. I just now realized I had one sock on inside out all day long.
Thank God I don’t have children I’m responsible for.
about 23 hours ago
- I won’t spill deets, but a source tells me it ends on a freeze frame of Daenerys and John Snow high-fiving in mid-a… https://t.co/XEsjDX8NR5
about 1 day ago
- They set out to unearth history, but when they opened it they found
about 2 days ago
- It's up! #RadioCOTE2018, presented by @cooptheatreeast and recorded live at Under St. Mark's Theater.
Including a… https://t.co/JItPlEXXL0
about 3 days ago
- Wrapped #radioCOTE2018. Recorded live at Under St. Mark's Theater. Link to podcast coming tomorrow. @cooptheatreeast https://t.co/QFjhCxP46Z
about 4 days ago
- Word on the street is Kevin Marshall wrote one of these fuckin' things.
Yep. That's what they're talking about on… https://t.co/0NVhh0TyRD
about 4 days ago
- It’s 10:28pm. I just now realized I had one sock on inside out all day long. Thank God I don’t have children I’m responsible for.