Kevin Marshall is a comedian, writer, and producer for digital, social, and television operating out of New York, NY.
Originally hailing from the Albany area, which is most famous for being given the perplexing designation of “Volvo-land” in an episode of “Law & Order,” Kevin spent much of his late 20s performing as a theatrical actor, emcee, host, and stand-up comedian. In his first year of comedy he landed third in a poll by Metroland of best local comedians and was featured at venues throughout the area and beyond. He even got paid for most of them. Fancy that!
Kevin’s freelance writing credits during this time included the Albany Times Union, Spike.com, and UFC.com. His work garnered attention from publications and websites such as The Smithsonian, The Atlantic, and New York Magazine. He also covered boxing and MMA events for the Knick Ledger and composed editorial content for Spike’s “MMA Uncensored Live.”
After making the move out of “Volvo-land” (he’s still not sure what the Hell that means), Kevin wrote on-air segments and interstitial programs for Spike TV before joining WWE as a member of the Creative team. He’s since returned to Spike, soon to become the Paramount Network, as a producer of social and digital content, working on shows including but not limited to “Lip Sync Battle,” “The Mist,” and “Heathers.”
His favorite color is red, and in his free time, he enjoys writing website bios in the third person.
THINGS BEING DISCUSSED
ON TWITTER TONIGHT, FROM
LEAST TO MOST IMPORTANT:
- Having an opinion on “Solo… https://t.co/ctdHCxtJup
about 13 hours ago
- Who knows if it’s actually him or just his social media person.
Doesn’t matter. He’s a national treasure. https://t.co/rpLJ7687g1
about 13 hours ago
- I make terrible decisions on a daily basis, and even I wouldn’t go after @Drake on a track.
about 14 hours ago
- Thread, in case people who act like anti-social assholes & embrace it as their “brand” wonder why they’re ostracize… https://t.co/28zA2bf5ON
about 16 hours ago
- “Go teabag your face.” - Someone Who Asked Me Not to Tag Her, She Meant Well, But, Ya Know
about 19 hours ago
- Phil Collins as a villain on “Miami Vice”
Abe Vigoda in the NBC era of “Late Night with Conan O’Brien” https://t.co/QPIZ4FRIq1
about 23 hours ago
- Thank God for the Citizen app. https://t.co/QSjXkpM2xu
about 1 day ago
about 2 days ago
- 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 THINGS BEING DISCUSSED ON TWITTER TONIGHT, FROM LEAST TO MOST IMPORTANT: - Having an opinion on “Solo… https://t.co/ctdHCxtJup