Kevin Marshall is a comedian, writer, and producer for digital, social, and television operating out of New York, NY.
Originally hailing from the Albany area, which is most famous for being given the perplexing designation of “Volvo-land” in an episode of “Law & Order,” Kevin spent much of his late 20s performing as a theatrical actor, emcee, host, and stand-up comedian. In his first year of comedy he landed third in a poll by Metroland of best local comedians and was featured at venues throughout the area and beyond. He even got paid for most of them. Fancy that!
Kevin’s freelance writing credits during this time included the Albany Times Union, Spike.com, and UFC.com. His work garnered attention from publications and websites such as The Smithsonian, The Atlantic, and New York Magazine. He also covered boxing and MMA events for the Knick Ledger and composed editorial content for Spike’s “MMA Uncensored Live.”
After making the move out of “Volvo-land” (he’s still not sure what the Hell that means), Kevin wrote on-air segments and interstitial programs for Spike TV before joining WWE as a member of the Creative team. He’s since returned to Spike, soon to become the Paramount Network, as a producer of social and digital content, working on shows including but not limited to “Lip Sync Battle,” “The Mist,” and “Heathers.”
His favorite color is red, and in his free time, he enjoys writing website bios in the third person.
- “Get Out” or “Phantom Thread” should have won.
Still haven’t seen “Call Me By Your Name,” but saw the rest. None… https://t.co/Qd9eK6HiJo
about 3 hours ago
- PITCH: “Itchy & Lumpy: A Star Wars Story”
Didn’t you ever wonder how Chewbacca’s family moved into their treehouse… https://t.co/Qf7bdbTIl6
about 6 hours ago
- This is incredible. https://t.co/BE1FfL2fJ5
about 8 hours ago
- You know you can just ignore Bill Maher’s take on Stan Lee, right?
You don’t do yourself any favors when you react… https://t.co/4Wod6PCFBy
about 1 day ago
- .@paramountnet took home a few Clios last night - including Gold for our “Goodbye Spike” social campaign!
about 2 days ago
- This is like an airline pilot saying he meant to crash his plane to make you think about airline safety. https://t.co/5ERB3xWSte
about 3 days ago
- “Get Out” or “Phantom Thread” should have won. Still haven’t seen “Call Me By Your Name,” but saw the rest. None… https://t.co/Qd9eK6HiJo