Well, kids, this is it. I’m leaving first thing tomorrow morning. My visits home will be few and far between, and when they happen, they’ll be exclusive to family.
Thanks, Troy, for being there as I grew up. Thanks, Albany, for sitting across the river and reminding me of what I don’t want.
Thanks to family, those that stuck by.
Thanks to friends, those that became family.
And thanks to all who thought I could do the things that I didn’t think I could do, and those that continue to have far more faith in my abilities than I have in my own. Your strength will carry me through all adventures.
ALSO BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR, SINCE THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER THE PREFERRED METHOD:
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This