Kevin Marshall is a stand-up comedian operating out of Troy, NY. In his first year of comedy he landed third in a poll by Metroland of best local comedians and was featured at venues throughout the area and beyond. In June, he took over co-hosting and co-production duties for the highly popular Laughs on Lark monthly comedy showcase.
He’s also a writer, aspiring novelist, playwright, and humorist. Kevin has blogged for the Albany Times Union and written for UFC.com, and his work has garnered attention from publications and websites such as The Smithsonian, The Atlantic, and New York Magazine.
He currently covers boxing for the Knick Ledger and in May of 2012 he began writing for Spike’s MMA Uncensored blog.
His favorite color is red.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This