You’ll want to watch “Eddie Murphy: One Night Only” when it premieres tonight at 10/9c on Spike.
One of my earliest memories associated with comedy is Eddie Murphy’s run on Saturday Night Live, including but not limited to the legendary “Mr. Rogers” and “Buckwheat” skits. In later years I would revisit this work and I […]
$10, 9pm. All proceeds collected at the door will go directly to the Alzheimer’s Association of Northeastern New York.
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/397891530284787/
If we get enough people to show up, Alzheimer’s will be eradicated!*
* Note: going to this show will not […]
Read more here.
The whole thing reminds me of an old Mr. Show skit where Bob and David sing songs to “The Rainbow Gang,” a collection of silent minorities. They sing songs like “A White Man Set Them Free,” and say things like “you’re welcome.”
Then, it was parody […]
If you haven’t already, check out the story on Gawker from Adrian Chen, who grappled with and ultimately outed one of the most notorious figures on Reddit, if not all of the internet:
Tumblr, we back on the map!
It’s been a while. I got overwhelmed by people sharing Instagram pictures of them drinking a bottle of wine with their feet propped up and shit they’re eating for dinner and shitty tribal tattoos and quoting rants from mentally unbalanced teenagers like they’re sage wisdom.
Then I unfollowed them […]
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This