Read more here.
The whole thing reminds me of an old Mr. Show skit where Bob and David sing songs to “The Rainbow Gang,” a collection of silent minorities. They sing songs like “A White Man Set Them Free,” and say things like “you’re welcome.”
Then, it was parody and satire. Now, at least in this instance, that behavior has sadly become the norm.
Aren’t you gays just so happy for us straight people that are here to raise you up?
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This