CLICK HERE for more information and to register online.
I started running a couple years back and ran the race itself for the first time last year. It’s a ridiculously crowded field, but I still loved it. There were no shortage of [...]
Resolution (rez-uh-loo-shuhn) n.
1. A promise one makes to one’s self that s/he has no intention of keeping.
My New Year’s resolution is to quit smoking!
2. An Irish Catholic tradition of generating more self-loathing by openly pointing out and proclaiming ones areas of deficiency and making an empty, half-hearted [...]
Last Saturday, I joined a throng a thongs and Santa hats to partake in the 5th Annual Santa Speedo Sprint.
It was an awkward and terrifying experience. Not for the other people at the Sprint or the event itself, but for the mental anguish I put myself through leading up to the [...]
UPDATE 1:18pm – only $180 to go. CLICK HERE to donate. Yay! And *gulp*. Keep it coming, guys.
UPDATE 2:16pm – only $100 to go. CLICK HERE to donate. We’re almost there, and I’m almost going to be freezing in public in my underwear! Thank you and I hate you.
The event is held to benefit the Albany Damien Center on South Lake, which is a community center and resource for persons living with HIV/AIDS.
One of [...]
Don’t forget: TROY NIGHT OUT IS TONIGHT! Hello Pretty City will be doing a show LIVE at the Frear Building on 3rd St. See you there!
2010 marked the year I started making an actual habit of running, which led to my first race back in August. I was happy with the [...]
What do they have in common?
ME, baby, ME!
Also, they’re both happening this weekend.
Tomorrow I’l be running the “Race Away Stigma” 5K Walk & Fun Run at HVCC. The race seeks to promote tolerance, understanding, and awareness of mental health issues. More info is HERE.
My expectations are pretty low…the [...]
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This
The All-in-One Event Calendar core theme files are out of date and the calendar has been temporarily disabled. To enable the calendar, an administrator must log into the WordPress dashboard and follow the instructions.