This viewpoint is bad enough on its own, but what makes it worse is that 15-year-olds aren’t reading comics. That’s kind of the whole fucking problem they have right now. The primary fanbase of the Big Two’s superhero books is a shrinking collection of aging dorks that need to be specifically catered to like a shitty mainstream country music song that just lists off things that idiots like. This week on Mixed Marshall ArtsFormer 15 year old nerdy boy(this comment is about the blog in general, not this post in particular). Really? Do we have to take away the sexy comic book babes from the nerdy 15 year old boys? I mean, that’s basically all they have at that point in their…
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This