I turned 30 in January and I’m just now, this week, starting F. Scott Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby, which puts me anywhere from 12-15 years behind everyone else in my peer group. I wasn’t given the gift of having the book as required reading for the New York State Regents; for whatever reason, the school or […]
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This