On the heels of the suggestion made by a campaign aide that Mitt would help restore “Anglo-Saxon relations” (met with confusion and derisive giggles on both sides of the ocean), the man himself has apparently garnered the ire of many in the UK after comments he made about London’s preparation for the Olympic games.
When it comes to the Royal Wedding of Kate and William Nolastname (actually it’s Mountbatten-Windsor but only if deemed absolutely necessary vis a vis bureaucratic nonsense), I was only looking forward to two things: it being over and the confirmation that after years of marrying and reproducing with cousins, there would now be two successive […]
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This