CLICK HERE for more information and to register online.
I started running a couple years back and ran the race itself for the first time last year. It’s a ridiculously crowded field, but I […]
Don’t forget that today’s the day we go Over the Edge to raise money for the Special Olympics of NY. Folks will be rappelling down the side of the Crowne […]
I used an errand after work as an excuse to go for an extended run and check out the flood damage in Troy’s North Central neighborhood.
From what I can gather, there wasn’t much damage, at least not what I could see. The river was running, but not raging. The lasting effects of the storm […]
Much of Sunday morning was spent sleeping off the Philadelphia excursion for UFC 133 and cheesesteaks. It was so late and we were so tired that I’m not even sure what time it was when we finally got back to Manhattan. I can […]
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This