There’s a new episode of MANville up, and we tackle a lot this week.
First, we talk to Jay White to discuss his recent loss to Chris Barnett at the XFC show that aired live two weeks ago on HDNet. Jay is candid as he runs down what went right, what went wrong, and provides the unique and rarely explored (outside the industry) mindset coming off a loss.
We also tackle The Wussification of America. We discuss what’s meant by that statement as opposed to what it really means to be a man, and why our generation is falling way short. Trust me – it’s not what you think!
We also debut two new segments: one running down news items of interest, and the hilarious “Be Glad You’re You”, which must be heard to be believed.
Also: upcoming events, concerts in the area, the infamous “Double Rainbow” guy and his ties to MMA, Beer of the Week, Band of the Week and much more!
Follow the link below to listen, or check us out on the iTunes Music Store by searching for MANville.
E-mail us: MANvilleat yahoo dot com
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This