Christine O’Donnell has released a new ad addressing the concerns raised over statements made during her many, many appearances on Bill Maher’s old “Politically Incorrect” program as well as several other outlets. These include evolution being a myth, asking why monkeys don’t turn into humans, and mice having human brains…the list goes on.
So what does Christine have to say? Well, she’s ready to speak…
…annnnd she completely misses the point.
Does this woman honestly think people stare at her with their mouths agape when she speaks because they think she’s a witch? We know you’re not a witch, my dear, because there’s absolutely no way you’d pass the entrance exam to get in to Hogwart’s in the first place.
I almost feel sorry for her. It’s not entirely her fault. Surely there are friends and loved ones who should be taken to task for encouraging her to run for office.
I know I don’t normally write about politics as often as I have lately, and I’m sorry if you’re turned off by the theme. But you have to understand that we live in extraordinary times: times of anger, magic, Satanic altars, baseball bats, horse-f***ing, and human brains in mice.
God bless America.
Two More Takes on O’Donnell’s “Witchcraftery” (Daniel Nester)
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This