Anybody who attended college at the undergraduate level saw their fair share of awful syllabi (those semester outlines that college professors hand out on the first day). I know I sure saw some terrible ones myself.
I wish I’d saved some of them. I recall one that used Comic Sans MS (alternating with another font type) and others that were clearly done the night before, which would be confirmed via weekly updates that we’d have to make in pen, making it look more like the wall of Russell Crowe’s office in “A Beautiful Mind.”
If you’re a current or former student and have an embarrassing one you want to share, you could win a $10 Starbucks Gift Certificate courtesy of Intellidemia.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This