One of my lucky readers is going to win two of the most sought after tickets of the season.
“A Conversation with Steve Martin” goes down March 30th at 8:00pm at the Palace Theater.
The evening will feature the comedic legend – and a personal idol of mine – talking at length in an impromptu moderated panel that will include a question and answer period. In addition to his acting and comedic roles, Martin will be discussing his work as a novelist, filmmaker, playwright, and musician.
To win your tickets, please post your favorite Steve Martin memory in the comments below. A winner will be drawn at random, and all comments posted on this blog post between now and Thursday March 3rd at 11:59pm will be eligible to win. Only one entry per person, please, and use a valid e-mail address when posting.
Also keep an eye on this space later today and throughout the week, as I’ll be sharing my own memories of Martin and the effect he’s had on my creative endeavors.
So have at it, folks, and good luck!
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This