Local UAlbany student (and desperate attention-seeker) Chris Schewe threatened earlier this week to chain himself to the Fountain at SUNY Albany to protest the Administration’s decision to cancel Fountain Day.
According to This is College?! blogger Charlie Vella, he’s done it. And they have pictures.
If any SUNY officials are reading this, you should turn on the fountain right now. C’mon, it’d be hilarious.
Schewe wants to send a clear message to the SUNY administration and fellow students, which is “look at how cool I am.”
In a show of solidarity, I have tied myself to my desk:
Pancho Villa would be so proud.
VIVA LA REVOLUCION~!
- BREAKING: SUNY Albany cancels Fountain Day 2011timesunion.com
- Fountain Day 2011 cancellation: overreaction or necessary sacrifice?timesunion.com
- SUNY needs a rational plantimesunion.com
- Two more SUNY students chargedtimesunion.com
- SUNY panel asks ‘lock box’ fundstimesunion.com
- Keggs and Eggs updatetimesunion.com
- UAlbany seeks break from mayhemtimesunion.com
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This