Rachel Sequoia says she’s a lover, not a fighter. She also believes that 6% of air is energy, because…well, energy exists, and so does air. So her big plan is to sell jars of air.
What makes this video is the reaction shot of the crowd. If intentional, I’d call this girl a comedic genius.
Instead, she is another of a growing number in our generation: people, now adults, committing themselves to causes they know nothing about. “…and like 1% like…other stuff” should be on a t-shirt, and most should wear it unironically.
Anti-intellectualism and a self-centric world view where scientific facts are disputable simply on the basis that you think they are: it’s not just for far-Right evangelicals anymore!
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This
The All-in-One Event Calendar core theme files are out of date and the calendar has been temporarily disabled. To enable the calendar, an administrator must log into the WordPress dashboard and follow the instructions.