In case you haven’t heard yet: Congressman Anthony Weiner (stop giggling) of New York’s 9th Congressional District created too many opportunities for bad jokes when he – or someone from his Twitter account – sent a shot of his crotch – or someone else who took a picture of Weiner’s crotch – and sent it to a 21-year-old college student.
After initially refusing to refute the allegations and saying people should move on, Weiner had a change of heart (re: a prominent member of the Party read him the riot act over the phone) started doing brief sit-down with reporters. One from MSNBC had the idea to ask him whether or not that was his crotch, which is surprising given the ineptitude at that network.
Weiner’s reply? He can’t say “with certitude” that it isn’t his crotch.
Firstly: how is a guy not able to recognize his own crotch? When I was North of 210 pounds, I rarely saw my nether-region from an upward view and might have had some trouble, but that was some years ago now and Weiner is not a chubby guy by any means.
Secondly: couldn’t Weiner have shown the class and restraint of his peers in Congress and put that junk on Craigslist instead?
Thirdly, and perhaps most damning and alarming: what kind of weirdo says “with certitude?”
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This