Tonight is the last Friday of the month, which means it’s time for Troy Night Out, the Collar City’s monthly celebration of art, culture, and night life in our city. Visit TroyNightOut.org for a full list of the festivities, and ride the trolley through the city!
I’ll be out and about from 5:00pm onwards. If you find me before 8:30pm and make a donation of $10 in cash to the Special Olympics of NY, I will perform one of the following dances for you, your choice:
- A jig
- The running man
- That MC Hammer dance where he puts his hands on his hips and just goes back and forth all crazy-like
Please note that I don’t say I’ll do these well, just that I’ll do them.
This is another installment of my ongoing effort to raise money for Special Olympics of NY through the Over the Edge fundraiser. So far you people have given generously, but there’s still much more that’s needed! Special Olympics of NY provides services to more than 47,000 differently abled kids and their families throughout the State. It’s a worthy cause, so why not humiliate me?
For information on how you can donate online (as well as other incentives for giving including baked goods from one of my teammates), visit the sub-site at KevinMarshallOnline.com.
- If you donate $15 to Special Olympics, I will make a crude drawing of youtimesunion.com
- Thanks, Pfeil Hardware!timesunion.com
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This