Tomorrow (Saturday, August 13th) is the 10th Annual Concert Under the Stars and Irish Festival at the Waterford waterfront from 3:0opm until 9:00pm.
The event is free and includes an Irish themed canal tour, food vendors, Irish merchants, family events, and performances by the Scotia Glenville Pipe Band, The Boys of Wexford, and Capital Region stalwarts Hair of the Dog.
More information is at the Waterford Museum’s website.
Head on down!
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This