Tomorrow night (Wednesday, January 17th) the weekly Comedy Open Mic formerly hosted at Flavour Cafe will relocate to its new temporary home right around the corner at Bat Shea’s (95 Ferry St.) in downtown Troy.
Bat Shea’s has kind enough to provide a temporary home after the regular location, Flavour Cafe, suffered a fire last week that will keep it closed for a couple months. While they rebuild, we’ll be providing the same great comedy with a wonderful atmosphere, delicious food (seriously), and drink specials ($1.50 Miller Lite and PBR).
Best of all, it’s FREE and you never know who will show up.
And of course, I’ll be there to do a few minutes of stand-up.
Sign-up is at 7:00pm.
See you there!
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This