Daniel over at FUSSYlittleBlog has been lobbying to change the way the Times Union structures its annual Best of the Capital Region survey so we don’t look like podunks. I wish him all the best with that, because the results every year really are awful and embarrassing.
Meanwhile, I’m an abhorrent, selfish prick.
Metroland has its own annual poll HERE. What does that mean for you? It means shut your face and take a few minutes to write me in for these categories:
- Best Local Comedian
- Best Twitter Stream
- Best Local Blog (write in: “Kevin Marshall’s America”)
I ALSO OFFICIALLY ENDORSE:
- Best Music Blog: Nippertown
- Best Local News Blog: All Over Albany
- Best Local Lifestyle Blog: Keep Albany Boring
- Best Local Journalist: Jordan Carleo-Evangelist
- Best Local News Anchor: Elaine Houston
- Best Local DJ: Laura Glazer
- Best Local Radio Station: WEXT
- Best Local Venue: EMPAC
The rest I leave to your discretion and tastes. I thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.
Now get out to Waterworks this Friday to see me do a few minutes of comedy followed by MATCH GAME (it was a total blast last week and will be even better this week), where you can win prizes!
Then, on February 17th, get your fine asses down to Tierra Coffee Roasters on Madison Ave. (formerly the Muddy Cup, next to the Norma Jean Madison Theater) to see me featured on a comedy show!
For more dates and performances, keep your browser tuned to KevinMarshallOnline.com.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This
The All-in-One Event Calendar core theme files are out of date and the calendar has been temporarily disabled. To enable the calendar, an administrator must log into the WordPress dashboard and follow the instructions.