We were informed a couple hours ago that due to an internal dispute amongst members of their management, Tierra Coffee Roasters has cancelled our booking for tomorrow’s scheduled comedy show.
We are obviously very disappointed at this turn of events. All of us were looking forward to this show. Speaking for myself (though I’m sure Mo, William, and Jeff would express similar sentiments), I can say that I’m disappointed that I not only don’t get to perform, but that I have to inform all of you with such short notice. I can only apologize for the inconvenience.
Please note that this is not a reflection on any of us performers, all of whom were willing, able, and excited to perform for you tomorrow night.
Thank you for keeping us on your calendar and supporting local comedy.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This