Good news comes to me today from my oldest sister Davelyn’s Facebook:
Kudos for the girls elementary school for incorporating schoolhouse rock into their social studies curriculum. the girls are having fun watching the videos in school and are walking around singing these songs that we sang along with back in the 70’s.
Oh my God, that’s wonderful.
Also, don’t forget to get your tickets for Friday’s show. If you don’t make your $10 donation to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and come out to support us, then it means you love cancer. And I know that deep down, you aren’t like that.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This