(Cross-posted from theKevinMarshall.Tumblr.com, where because of logistics/time constraints most content now appears. Follow/subscribe!)
Well, on Friday morning I am. But tomorrow morning I’m speaking to a class at SUNY Albany (I know, what the fuck?) and I’ll likely be doing work and such throughout the afternoon. And tonight is the October Laughs on Lark (Elda’s on Lark in Albany, NY; 8pm, $5, 21+) which I hope those of you in the area will make the effort to see since we’ve got a LOT of fun stuff planned.
So I’ll likely be on radio silence here for the most part. BUT DO NOT FRET! I have really, really cool stuff queued up on the All Access and Spike tumblr pages, both of which you should follow, particularly if you’re a fan of comics/tech/gaming/what have you.
In the meantime I’ll be here, trying not to scream.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This
The All-in-One Event Calendar core theme files are out of date and the calendar has been temporarily disabled. To enable the calendar, an administrator must log into the WordPress dashboard and follow the instructions.