-or- THIS IS WHY YOU DON’T SEE SHIT HERE NO MORE
You’ll notice that this blog has been…well, sparse as of late. Mostly I just use it to remind people that I’ll be performing stand-up comedy, such as TOMORROW NIGHT!
Boo-yah! Gotcha. You can’t escape that shit. I’m too quick. I’m like a self-promoting comedy cat, springing out at you when you least expect it. You are a mouse in my jaws. Come out tomorrow night or I’ll tear you apart.
Anyway, here’s everything I’ve been working on, since people keep asking me to send them the links of the stuff I’ve been writing as if I somehow don’t have all this fucking work to do and because they can’t use Google, or poke around Spike.com for five minutes. I’m not bitter, honest. I’m just really hot in this office and cranky and on the man rag.
Also, if you’re on Tumblr, take a peak at KEVIN MARSHALL vs. THE INTERNET, which is for all intents and purposes my main blog now.
So here’s the articles. Please note that this doesn’t include stuff like me covering the releases of the iPad Mini, Call of Duty, Halo 4, etcetera and so on that are more time-specific/spec listings.
Articles for Eddie Murphy: One Night Only (premiering tomorrow night at 10/9c on Spike):
- The Many Faces of Eddie Murphy - a profile of Murphy’s wildly varied career, from SNL character actor to outrageous stand-up to family friendly film lead to Oscar contender.
- Let Your Soul Glo: Our 5 Favorite Moments from “Coming to America”
- Eddie Murphy’s Great 8 Film Performances
For All Access Weekly:
- Car Phones, Wrist Darts, and Jetpacks: Our 10 Favorite Bond Gadgets
- Gerry Duggan Talks Deadpool, Marvel NOW! & Brian Posehn’s Old Glove Smell
- Halo 4 Is Finally Here
- Brian Posehn On Deadpool: A Geek’s Dream Come True
- Disney vs. Star Wars – For All (4 Billion) Of The Marbles
- 10 Coolest Bad Guys In Video Game History
- Characters That Aren’t Cosplayed at Comic Con, But Should Be
- Five Great Superhero Dystopias
- The Secret Tattoos of Marvel Superheroes
- The Ninja Turtle Personality Quiz
- The Greatest Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Villains Of All Time
- Recent Signs Indicate The Machines Are Taking Over
- R.I.P. Dead Tech
- The Internet National Convention
- Fabien Cousteau vs. Aquaman: Who’s the True King of the Sea?
- The All Access Weekly Geekathlon
- Dax Shepard Is Living The Dream
- Casting Sony’s Live-Action “Alf” Film
My Editorials for MMA Uncensored Live:
- Women’s MMA Doesn’t Need Your Approval, Fellas
- Farmboy Forever: Why Matt Hughes Is The All-Time Greatest Welterweight
- FightLimbo: How Zuffa’s Acquisition of Strikeforce Has Been a Disaster for Fighters
- Five Reasons Fight Fans Should Count Down to January 1st
- The Wrestling and MMA Overlap
- Legality, Ethics, and TRT
- Five Fights We Hope Don’t Get Cancelled
- Gone Too Soon: Fighters Who Retired (sometimes had to) Way Too Early
- Hail to the King (King Mo profile)
- Injuries in MMA Aren’t an Epidemic, They’re a Trend That Need to Be Addressed
- In Defense Of Jon Jones
- Ronda Rousey’s Armbar and the other Smoothest Moves in MMA
- On Classic MMA Rematches
- Dos Santos vs. Overeem Is Worth Waiting For
- No MMA In The Olympics
- Tito Ortiz: Five Hall of Fame Moments
- More Shows Demand More Stars
- The Naked Truth of Ronda Rousey’s Self-Promotion
- Is Jon Jones Next For Anderson Silva?
- Why Anderson Silva Will Dominate at UFC 148
- Chael Sonnen and Anderson Silva: Are These Guys For Real?
- Paul Daley & Brett Rogers: Bellator Courting Controversy
- Athletic Commission Ineptitude is Killing Boxing and MMA
- Why Carlos Condit Should Wait for GSP
- Kenny Florian and Five Guys Who Are (Probably Not) Retired
- Sonnen’s TRT Exemption Troubling for the Sport
- Three Fights Worthy of Ending B.J. Penn’s Retirement
- Uncertain Proving Grounds: Barnett vs. Cormier and Bellator 69
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This
The All-in-One Event Calendar core theme files are out of date and the calendar has been temporarily disabled. To enable the calendar, an administrator must log into the WordPress dashboard and follow the instructions.