Late last week, monologist Mike Daisey was disgraced by revelations that his famous (now infamous?) segment on “This American Life” last Fall, where he recounted his visit to the Foxconn plant where our beloved Apple products are made, was a lie.
His segment, excerpted from his one-man show The Agony and Ecstasy of Steve Jobs, […]
When the Penn State scandal broke several months ago and the depth of the cover-up was revealed, the cries of outrage were […]
The issue at hand is Jobs’ stubborn refusal to pursue conventional medicine, opting instead for “alternative medicine” quackery.
According to a 2008 Fortune article, Jobs for nine months pursued “alternative methods […]
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This