Currently viewing the tag: "morons"
Continue Reading →
Perhaps more apt to say those people. As in loud-mouthed idiots.
The Gothamist has the full story on Bob Dylan’s appearance on WBAI radio in 1966 where he decided, against his best judgement, to take calls live on the air. It goes about […]
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This