Tonight I did fifty minutes of cardio then ate a greasy burger and fries at The Brown Bag. By the way, this is the second time I’ve ordered a burger and gotten a cheeseburger. Nobody else I’ve talked to has ever had this happen to them. And I think it was the same girl each […]
I never find the Olympics to be the height of fashion, whether it be the uniforms or the awful design choices for logos and mascots (Whatizit/”Izzy” from Atlanta, the font used for London, pretty much everything about Barcelona in ’92). But the shit they are making the Spanish players wear looks just plain awful.
I can’t […]
On the heels of the suggestion made by a campaign aide that Mitt would help restore “Anglo-Saxon relations” (met with confusion and derisive giggles on both sides of the ocean), the man himself has apparently garnered the ire of many in the UK after comments he made about London’s preparation for the Olympic games.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This