I never find the Olympics to be the height of fashion, whether it be the uniforms or the awful design choices for logos and mascots (Whatizit/”Izzy” from Atlanta, the font used for London, pretty much everything about Barcelona in ’92). But the shit they are making the Spanish players wear looks just plain awful.
I can’t decide whether they look like a special line of Affliction wear for elderly women or background dancers in an early 90s McDonalds commercial where people jam to New Jack Swing while singing about how delicious that Big Mac’s gonna be.
Via: Fourth Place Medal
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This