A friend of mine has, of late, become a preferred destination for the Jehova’s Witnesses in her neighborhood. The latest pamphlet offers an…interesting re-imagining of the image of Jesus Christ that I haven’t seen before. Being a comic book geek, I couldn’t help but immediately recognize its resemblance to Highfather of The New Gods, created […]
Rev. Alan Rudnick, a local figure and blogger for the Times Union, shared a spoken word video called “Why I Hate Religion, but Love Jesus” from fellow preacher Jefferson Bethke.
Though many will jump on this bandwagon of, “Yeah, we hate religion too… but […]
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This