I was skipping through my reader during my morning break and came across a post on the Clifton Park blog from Lauren Cardinal (what a great last name by the way) about Tad, the new library mascot in the town.
It included a picture of the new mascot:
And it gave me pause.
In fact, it haunted me. There was something about Tad that just didn’t sit right. Where had I seen him before? Was he a mascot previously for another library or other government institution? Does he have a brother that lives in Troy? Perhaps I’ve seen him before somewhere in the dreamscape I explore nightly. Seriously, you’d be surprised how many times someone I meet looks familiar to me because they resemble a stranger in a dream I once had.
Then I realized where I’d seen him before.
OH JESUS OH GOD OH NO
Run, Jim! Get out of Clifton Park! Don’t go to the libr—
Oh no. It’s too late!
(and in case you missed it, check out this week’s Blogorama post – plenty of good stuff!)
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This