At work the other day, I heard this jingle come on:
The combination of pure cheese and earnestness struck me as funny, particularly since if you didn’t know any better, you’d think it was a joke. But no, it’s quite real.
After sharing my astonishment of its existence on Twitter, I was tweeted this from local PR dude Andrew Mangini:
I love picturing two guys sitting down to write this jingle and one of them going “hey, I got an idea. Check this out: COUGARCOUGARCOUGARCOUGARCOUGAR!”
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This