CLICK HERE for more information and to register online.
I started running a couple years back and ran the race itself for the first time last year. It’s a ridiculously crowded field, but I still loved it. There were no shortage of complaints about the crowd before and after the event, but I’ll say this year what others told me last year: this isn’t a race to set a personal record. Rather, it’s more of a tradition and a chance to partake in a race that also does some good (the Regional Food Bank is this year’s official charity).
However, to alleviate some of the congestion problems, they’ve changed the course.
I signed up for the 5K. I thought about doing 10K, but ultimately decided “bump that noise.” Not yet, anyway.
So, who’s with me?
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This