Two teens involved in gang assault (re: four kids jumped two kids at a party, lest anyone think this involved actual gang activity) were in court and got a talking to from the judge, who in his attempt to look tough and stern instead came across as a woefully out of touch curmudgeon .
Last week, Jacon asked two other teens who pleaded guilty to the attacks about pot use and felt he did not get honest answers.
“What’s going on up at that high school?” the judge asked Monday. “Is everybody smoking pot up there? There must be a cloud of smoke around the whole place.”
These goddamn kids, they’re smoking the mara juwana and it’s making them LIE and beat each other up!
“I want you to knock off this stuff,” Jacon said. “If you don’t, I am going to put an ankle bracelet on you and it won’t look like something you’ll see in Vogue magazine.”
And I don’t even know what that means!
By the way, when you come across kids from all walks of life with no respect for legal authority? This is why.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This
The All-in-One Event Calendar core theme files are out of date and the calendar has been temporarily disabled. To enable the calendar, an administrator must log into the WordPress dashboard and follow the instructions.