In case you missed it, Rick Perry sank himself last night.
Note: what he named are Departments, not agencies, but that’s just semantics.
Well, it was inevitable. The problem with Perry from the start is that he ran on being the new George W. Bush. He had Bush’s “aw shucks” mentality, down-home ethics, and perception of a simpleton, but was lacking any of the charm or charisma that’s required to pull it off.
So what was that third thing Rick Perry wanted to eliminate? I’ve narrowed it down to 10 possibilities.
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development
- The Ministry of Silly Walks
- Penn State
- a stick of butter
- the Holy Spirit
- The Legislative Branch
- the Santa Maria
- Hank Williams, Jr.’s song for Monday Night Football
- that he’s ever gonna love you, even though he wants you and he needs you.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This