It’s Black Friday, the most (in)famous shopping day of the holiday season. BOOOOOO! But it’s also the last Friday of the month, which means it’s time for Troy Night Out, the city’s monthly celebration of its downtown businesses and eateries.
The last Troy Night Out of 2011 will feature tons of sales and discounts at your favorite merchants, and the Market Block is no exception. Stop in to Market Block Books and check out the tree that I put up and dressed! Or stop by Anchor No. 5 and adore the window I helped decorate (tell Petra how much you love the poofs)! Also, Olivia Quillio will perform at 8:30pm at Design It Together!
And there’s plenty of other events, gallery openings, and performances. For the full listing, click here.
See you tonight!
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This