I keep seeing this Folgers commerical on Hulu. Apparently it’s a couple years old.
The story, from what I can gather:
A man comes home to his family. He’s been in “West Africa,” because Africa you see is not a gigantic continent full of various ethnicities and peoples whose differences tear asunder small nations forced together by artificial borders, but rather one big country called Africa. Full of, you know, black people.
So he was out in West Africa helping the West Black People not become miserable and non-white. First he comes to the door to meet his sister, who immediately identifies herself as Sister and gives him a big hug.
Things get weird around the 30 second mark, when West African Jesus and Sister start acting like they want to have sex with each other until their spot is blown up by their parents:
Apparently, the best part of waking up is preventing your children from engaging in incest.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This
The All-in-One Event Calendar core theme files are out of date and the calendar has been temporarily disabled. To enable the calendar, an administrator must log into the WordPress dashboard and follow the instructions.