Oh my God, you guys, 2011 is almost over and I have RESOLUTIONS!
“But resolutions are an empty gesture meant for glad-handing in an echo chamber. Real people who want to change don’t wait for blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah. Blah, blah blah blah.”
- Miserable Fuck on the Internet
MFI: Shut up already. Nobody’s convinced or impressed with your attempt to appear superior.
Anyways, HERE GOES:
- Get more stand-up gigs in 2012. Specifically, get down to NYC. Because folks, real talk: it ain’t gonna happen in the Capital Region, dig? I had this conversation with a comic who was complaining about how you can’t make a living around here. Well, right. You have to go to NYC, LA, and/or travel.
- Fight in an amateur kickboxing bout. This MIGHT happen in February.
- Get down to NYC more often. Obviously I need to do this for exposure and work in front of real crowds, but more than that, I need to see my little nephew Caden and his mom & dad (my brother and sister-in-law) more often, along with BFFs Brian and Marla. We did not see nearly enough of each other in 2011.
- Run in a 10k race.
- Go on more dates. Real ones.
- Learn some basic Jiu-Jitsu.
- Finish a novel.
- Write a letter to Marc Maron.
- See more concerts.
- Lose the love handles.
Annnnnnnd scene. So long, 2011, you pepper-spraying topsy-turvy false-confidence-instilling son of a bitch.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This
The All-in-One Event Calendar core theme files are out of date and the calendar has been temporarily disabled. To enable the calendar, an administrator must log into the WordPress dashboard and follow the instructions.