Talking about the Times Union Best Of, the C-word, and more on Alternative 2 Sleep
By kevinmarshall On April 15, 2012 · Leave a Comment
From last Thursday, I called in to Ethan Ullman’s “Alternative 2 Sleep” program (broadcast live every Thursday at 10pm on WCDB FM in Albany and online at Comedy Pipe). We talk about the Times Union “Best of the Capital Region” poll, the c-word, Daniel Tosh’s call to arms (or hands on ladies’ stomachs), and much more. It’s hilarious, so give it a listen!
The transmitter went down so we swear. In other words, it’s NSFW! So put on your headphones, wait until you get home, or just play it if you work somewhere where they just don’t give a f***.
Tagged with: alt 2 sleep • Comedy • ethan ullman
There are no upcoming events.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This