THIS SATURDAY – it’s the Jimmy Pigfeet Challenge followed by FREE stand-up comedy!
By kevinmarshall On April 20, 2012 · Leave a Comment
at The Cask & Rasher
245 Mansion St.
Jimmy Pigfeet Challenge – 5:30pm
LIVE stand-up comedy – 8:00pm
RULES FOR THE JIMMY PIGFEET CHALLENGE:
- Contestants eat one “Necrowingican,” a wing that measures over 7 million on the scoville scale. To give you an idea, the hottest pepper available out there is a little over 1 million on the scoville scale. Yep.
- Then, jump rope for three consecutive minutes. You don’t have to start over if you trip up, but you must be making effort to start back up again immediately.
- Perform 100 push-ups.
All must be done within 15 minutes. Winners receive a trophy, certificate of Manliness, Manville t-shirt, and other prizes TBA. To be eligible, please show up sometime before 5:30pm.
This will be followed by…
CAFFEINATED BUDDHA PRESENTS:
KEVIN MARSHALL featuring WILLIAM HUGHES
with DAN SCHILLER
hosted by JOHNNY HUSTLE
Start time – 8:00pm
MANvilleShow.com | WilliamHughesIsFunny.com | KevinMarshallOnline.com
There are no upcoming events.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This