I had to go in to work today and for whatever reason didn’t want to to a goddamn thing tonight. I wanted to see people and to be around people, but didn’t know who to call or where to go.
So I did what I did when I was a child, and I just tuned in to Johnny.
It’s been a while since this came out and it’s about goddamn time I sat down and watch it. Without getting too much into it, Carson and Bob Hope were and are the reason I act and am the way that I am.
So if you’re still up and/or not doing anything tonight, sit down and watch it with me.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This