I had to go in to work today and for whatever reason didn’t want to to a goddamn thing tonight. I wanted to see people and to be around people, but didn’t know who to call or where to go.
So I did what I did when I was a child, and I just tuned in to Johnny.
It’s been a while since this came out and it’s about goddamn time I sat down and watch it. Without getting too much into it, Carson and Bob Hope were and are the reason I act and am the way that I am.
So if you’re still up and/or not doing anything tonight, sit down and watch it with me.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This
The All-in-One Event Calendar core theme files are out of date and the calendar has been temporarily disabled. To enable the calendar, an administrator must log into the WordPress dashboard and follow the instructions.