The screen capture just in case someone finally fixes it (, for fuck’s sake):
And when news first broke of Armstrong’s death, they had “Neil Young” in the headline instead.
So, uh, is there any level of NBC that doesn’t screw things up spectacularly?
Edit: yes, obviously, we all know what the author meant to say was that coronary disease is a common killer. That’s the point, was that it was such an egregious oversight that still got through and still hasn’t been fixed.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This
The All-in-One Event Calendar core theme files are out of date and the calendar has been temporarily disabled. To enable the calendar, an administrator must log into the WordPress dashboard and follow the instructions.