So this new law they have where they require drug testing for welfare? Turns out that it costs the state more money than it saves and hasn’t curbed applicants.
Anyone with a modicum of sense could have looked at this proposal and told you that.
Note: I actually had this post sitting in drafts, but with the RNC going on figured now would be a good time to share it. Particularly with that We Built It nonsense. I’m wondering if we can feign outrage at other claims that were never made? ”Hey, Obama! You didn’t create that rainbow, it was the reflection of water droplets! #ScienceDidIt”
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This
The All-in-One Event Calendar core theme files are out of date and the calendar has been temporarily disabled. To enable the calendar, an administrator must log into the WordPress dashboard and follow the instructions.