The only other time professional boxers and brothers Shawn and Shannon Miller fought on the same card, it was for the former’s (and younger of the two) professional debut. On December 16th they’ll share the bill for a second time, but with greater significance for both. And not just because it’s Shannon’s return after a self-imposed […]
A quick follow-up to the info I received last week regarding local fighters and former High School classmates Tom Marcellino, Manny Millan, and Mervin Rodriguez competing on the same MMA card for the XFE promotion in Atlantic City.
The local fighters went 1-2 on […]
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This