Hey folks. In case you didn’t know, there’s a little movie coming out called “The Avengers.”
As much as my inner dork (which I hate talking about because it’s really not any different from any other type of fandom it’s just been given a pedestal it doesn’t deserve by marketers) wants so badly to part […]
A friend of mine has, of late, become a preferred destination for the Jehova’s Witnesses in her neighborhood. The latest pamphlet offers an…interesting re-imagining of the image of Jesus Christ that I haven’t seen before. Being a comic book geek, I couldn’t help but immediately recognize its resemblance to Highfather of The New Gods, created […]
Thanks to everyone who has donated so far to New York Special Olympics! To get me and my teammates to rappel off the Crown Plaza and have a little fun yourselves while giving to charity, CLICK HERE.
I finally saw “Thor,” the film adaptation of the Marvel Comics mythos based (loosely) on the character of the same name from Norse mythology. I sought refuge from God’s Judgment by going to another for escape, only to receive a hearty but unenthusiastic pat on the back.
In fairness, I did enjoy myself to an […]
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This